“Look Local First Program” coming to Traer
The Traer Chamber of Commerce is announcing a new loyalty program called “Look Local First” for participating businesses. When we Look Local First we create jobs, grow businesses, and contribute to a thriving Traer community.
The punchcard program is designed to encourage purchases at our local businesses by residents as well as visitors.
“If it’s available in Traer, I’m going to buy it in Traer. That’s the thinking behind the Chamber’s new Look Local First program. We want to encourage folks to think about their local businesses FIRST when making purchases and this loyalty punchcard program rewards them for following through. We are also anxious to track just how much money is spent through this program and how our local economy is progressing.” said Michelle Podhajsky, Chamber President.
Here’s how it works:
1. Grab a Look Local First Loyalty Card at participating businesses.
2. Make a purchase at participating Chamber member businesses.
3. Receive punches for the value of your purchase or service received.
4. Fill your loyalty card and return it to a Look Local First dropbox to be entered into monthly drawings. There is no limit to the number of cards an individual can return. No more than one loyalty card can be completed per single purchase (max $200 per single purchase).
5. Drawings will be held monthly for $50 in Chamber Bucks. Winners will be contacted by phone and announced on the Traer Chamber Facebook page.
Local businesses create character and make our community unique. They donate more to local charities and create job opportunities for residents. They support other local businesses that are owned by their neighbors and community members. They live in the community and have a vested interest in the future of Traer. Show your support and LOOK LOCAL FIRST.
For more information https://www.traer.com/look-local-first.